Public Liability Insurance for Musicians
If you need Public Liability Insurance as a Musician...
- £10million Public & Product Liability Insurance cover for musicians is included with our
membership and is for the named musician plus other named
members of the same act.
- A PLI Certificate covering your activities as a musician will be available
to you (usually within minutes of joining).
- The PLI Policy Cover and Sums Insured can be read
here (includes links to the
Policy Summary & Full Policy Document).
- Musicians should ensure that they meet the criteria of AMPband membership (including the conditions for PLI cover). You Can Register Here...
- Our PLI policy covers the activities of insured
musicians normally residing in the UK and it includes tours overseas however the
Insurers will not pay the first £2,500 of any claim arising in North America
(i.e. United States of America or Canada or their territories or possessions or
- There are exclusions to cover which include the use of pyrotechnics, fire,
(although the use of Flash Paper, Flash String & Flash
Cotton is permitted), any event organisation, the provision of any
security at any event, musician to musician injuries, the
erection by the Insured of any temporary grandstands or
similar type structure etc.
This list is not exhaustive and
the full policy document can be viewed here.
- Even if you have Musicians PLI preventing incidents and accidents should always be a primary concern and we provide some useful Health & Safety advice here.