AMPband - DBS (CRB) Checks

DBS (formerly CRB) Checks

DBS (CRB) ChecksIf you require a DBS Check (formerly CRB) to allow you to work in certain venues, at specific events or to teach music then, provided you are a fully paid-up member of AMPband, we can help you to apply for one.

AMPband is a 'Registered Body Organisation' so, as a member, you can apply for DBS checks via us. A fee is payable for this service.

Existing AMPband members can login for more information. If you're not yet a member you can apply here.

We provide this service as a benefit to current paid-up members of AMPband.

To register with AMPband as a music teacher and receive £10m PLI cover click here

Back to 'Ask Dave'